Reflective Mode Trial

To trial reflective mode I interviewed one of my friends about their personal experience of boarding school, specifically at Ellesmere College. I found trying to think of creative ideas to represent reflective mode hard as I wasn't too sure how to show the 'behind the scenes' of the filming. I did however include me as the interviewer having on-side conversations with Charlotte (the girl being interviewed) which shows the realism of an interview. Overall, I don't think that I'll use reflective mode in my documentary as sometimes I think that it can be viewed as unprofessional although I now understand how if I were to film another reflective interview how to improve, by adding some more footage of me saying 'action' as an example.

Click here to watch video


Comments

Popular Posts